Τετάρτη 17 Ιουνίου 2009

Μάτια μου Όμορφα...! MY PRETTY EYES...!!!



My pretty eyes, don't shed spatters....life is short and happy moments scarce..... time embroiders with black thread the black moments of this hard world

There is some beauty and some magic, find it and forget the bitterness... What is most valuable is that you smile at me as yesterday fades away

In your pretty eyes, don't put the grey; it doesn't look good on you... don't shade your light, my love, with fairy tales that end badly

My pretty eyes, look at the sun as it rises and gives the breath of life to the world... in this life where we grow older, wipe your eyes and look up high

Eyes bathed with the color of the sky, push the grey clouds away & push the bitter moments away, which for so long have caused your heart to bleed

My pretty eyes, my magical eyes, I hang from your eyelids like a dry leaf... don't cry, because I might fall and be blown by the wind to the vacuum of loneliness

0 φτερουγίσματα: