Σάββατο 10 Ιανουαρίου 2009

Angels - (Human Trafficking)

People stop fighting, Angels are crying We can be better, Love is the answer

Search inside.. Are there any more tears to cry (Don't you wonder why) Why you feel so alone all against the world (World, world) Search back time when you used to sing alone (To the music of your soul) Song of faith you can change.. it's not too late

Looking for Angels


Fly to the Angels

Pictures of you, Ohh they're still on my mind You had this smile, That could light up the world Now when it rains it seems, The sun never shines

And I drive, Down this lonely, lonely road Oooh I got this feelin' Girl I gotta let you go

Cause now you've got to fly high (fly high) Fly to the angels Heaven awaits your heart And flowers bloom in your name You've got to fly (fly high), Fly to the angels All the stars in the night Shine in your name

Though it hurts me way deep inside When I turn and look and find That you're not there I try to convince myself But the pain, The pain is still not gone


Even Angels Fall

0 φτερουγίσματα: